Website, app and service usage terms and conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using our www.virginmobile.aewebsite (the “Website”), the Virgin Mobile mobile application (the “App”) and/or the Services You agree to the following terms (the “Terms”). The following policies and terms are also part of the Terms:
• Acceptable Use of Service Policy;
• Consumer Code of Practice Terms; and
3. Term of the agreement
This Agreement will start on the day You access, browse or use the Website, the App and/or sign up to the Services (whichever comes first) and will continue unless it’s terminated in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
We reserve the right to:
• amend, add to and/or update these Terms from time to time. In case of any changes we’ll notify You via a suitable announcement on the Website and/or the App. If You don’t agree with the new Terms You shouldn’t continue to use the Website and/or the App. You can also terminate the Services in accordance with the Terms. If You continue to use the Website, the App and/or the Service after the date the change comes into effect, Your use indicates Your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website and/or the App and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to You and You agree that We won’t be liable to You for any changes to or withdrawal of the Website and/or the App or its contents.
You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website, the App and/or the Services:
• any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
• any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character.