It’s a digital SIM that’s loaded into your phone through a QR code that allows you to connect to the network without the need for a traditional physical SIM card.
This service also allows you to use more than one number at the same time without having to switch between the Digital SIM cards. With this technology, you can forget about physical SIMs, and it’ll be easier for you to move between your number and your business number. Your device needs to be compatible with eSIM.
iPhone 11, Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pr, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, Samsung S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra, Google Pixel 3 and 4, Huawie P40 and P40 PRO
When subscribing to any of the Virgin Mobile plans, the cost of activating the eSIM is FREE. If you sign up to our Virgin 70, Virgin 100, Virgin 150 or Virgin 215 Plans now with an eSIM you will get double the data. This offer is available only with an eSIM for a limited time.
- Get eSIM from the Virgin Mobile app
- Make sure your device is compatible with eSIM
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet
- Open device settings and choose Cellular
- Choose to add a Cellular Plan
- Scan the QR code received in your e-mail
- Select whether or not you want this SIM as primary or secondary
- Open the Virgin Mobile App to complete the configuration
And there you have it! You’ve now activated your Digital SIM